Nordhoff Industries - "The Colony Handyman"
Handyman Services, Home Repairs, and Custom Remodeling
Local contractor / handyman performing quality work at reasonable prices in North Dallas area near Plano, Frisco, Little Elm, The Colony, Carrollton, and Lewisville TX. Servicing customers in Denton and Collin County for over 20 years. Call us today at 469-521-9776 to request for a free assessment and estimate.
“One Call Does It All – No Job Too Large or Small” !!!
A brief description of the menu pages available:
· About Us - A brief description about who we are and our specialties.
· Services - A partial list of the handyman, home repair, and remodeling services we offer. If a service you are seeking is not listed, call us or submit the form found on our Contact Us page to find out if it is a service we provide. If not, we can usually help to recommend someone local that can provide you with the requested service.
· Special Projects - Pictures of some of the special (custom) projects we have done. Examples are a private putting green, a custom-built wood fire oven (perfect for pizzas!), and a custom-built wood chests. Check out the YouTube © videos while visiting this page.
· Tile and Marble Work - Photos of marble flooring installed in a Piano Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, and Entryway. All of the flooring surface was completely remodeled - designed by our expert and approved by the customer at the beginning of this project.
· Photos - a pictorial portfolio of recent work done for our clients. Examples are the complete refurbishing of a bay window, a fence repair, and a recent refurbishing of a 40+ year old swimming pool.
· Contact Us - a contact form is available for you to submit a request for an estimate, send us your comments, or ask any questions that you may have relating to the services we provide. No solicitations please. This is intended for current and potential customers of "Nordhoff Industries - "The Colony Handyman".
· Additional Resources - featured and standard listings of businesses and sites that have helped to support us by way of reciprocity.
Please consider "Liking" and "Follow Us" on Facebook ©, "+1" and "Follow" us on Google+ ©, "Tweeting" about our site on Twitter ©, "Pinning" us on Pinterest © and giving us a general "Thumbs Up" on any of the Social Media site(s) of your choosing. It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
WHAT THEY SAY
I had no insurance on the roof and I was about to lose insurance coverage for my home. They replaced my roof very quickly. The crew was friendly and respectful. They cleaned up everything, and did an fantastic job. They were done in time for me to renegotiate a lower price for full coverage on my home. I am very happy with the outcome.
John replaced the tile in my entryway with marbled flooring; and the carpeting in my Living Room & Dining Room with inlaid custom tile. He also designed and installed a porcelain tile floor in my kitchen with custom baseboards. To top if off, he replaced my 20 year old microwave with a new over-the-range microwave oven w/custom woodwork to match the existing cabinets. I was very happy with the work he did & I especially liked the attention to detail. He really went the extra mile.
I have known John for many years. On a personal level, he is honest, trustworthy, capable, and knowledgeable in many areas. John has done several jobs for me.
The last job was building my deck. He did an outstanding job and he completed it in a timely manner. We have been very satisfied as we enjoy it every day. We plan to remodel my office in the future and there is no question that John will be doing the remodel. His estimates are very reasonable, his work is outstanding and I trust him totally.
In 2002, We had a huge issue with our master shower. I found a flyer from John & called him. John called back quickly & gave us a very reasonable quote to completely rebuild our shower. He took us step-by-step through the entire process, keeping us very involved & updated throughout the entire two day repair job. He did excellent work and has worked on many projects for us ever since.
Recently, we had him landscape the front yard, replacing a bunch of old, nasty looking shrubs with potted flowers and a sprinkler system for our foundation. It was done exactly how I envisioned it!
I have done business with this contractor / handyman for many years. He has repaired and replaced many items on the inside and outside of our house. He completely remodeled our kitchen; did extensive repair work on our exterior bay windows which had to be completed gutted and rebuilt virtually from ground up; repaired many cracks and painted; replaced two ceiling fans; did a master bathroom remodel; and, several other small repairs.
Every time, John was professional, courteous, and friendly. He provided an estimate up front and got the job done quickly. I have never had a complaint about the quality of his work. I have always been extremely satisfied.